Baston Parish Councillors:-
David Plant - Chairman
3 Vacancies remain
Please note Councillors are only required to make their names available to the public. Any further contact details are made available at the individual Councillors discretion.
Occasionally a Vacancy may exist for a Parish Councillor.. If you wish to become a Parish Councillor you will need to qualify in one or more of the following ways:-
1. A British citizen, or a citizen of the qualifying Commonwealth or European Union,
2. 18 years or older on the day you become nominated for election,
3. You are listed on the current register of electors in the parish or
4. You may have business interests in the parish,
5. You will need to be proposed & seconded by persons residing in the parish who appear on the register of electors.
6. You do not have to be a member of a political party.
You cannot stand if you:
1. Are the subject to a bankruptcy restriction order or interim order,
2. Within five years before being elected, been convicted in the United Kingdom of any offence & have had a prison sentence (whether suspended or not) for a period of over three months without the option of a fine.
3. Work for the council you want to become a councillor for.
For further information please contact the Clerk.