Agenda 9th March 2022
BASTON PARISH COUNCIL
- The next meeting of Baston Parish Council will be held in The Barn, Main Street, Baston on Wednesday 9th March at 7.30pm. The business to be dealt with at the meeting is listed in the agenda.
- There will be a 15 minute public forum between 7.15 and 7.30 when members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council, and your attendance is also requested during this period. Should there be no representation by members of the public the meeting will start at 7.15pm.
- PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE SYMPTOMS ASSOCIATED WITH COVID 19.
- Parish Clerk
- Chairman’s remarks
- To receive and accept apologies where valid reasons for absence have been given to the Parish Clerk prior to the meeting.
- To receive declarations of interest under the Localism Act 2011 – being any pecuniary interest in agenda items not previously recorded on Members’ Register of Interests and any written requests for dispensation.
- To approve as a correct record the notes of the meeting of the Council held on 10th February 2022 and to authorise the Chairman to sign the official minutes.
- Reports from outside bodies.
- District Councillor
- County Councillor
- BPFMC Representative.
- Clerks Report.
- Table Correspondence
- Traffic calming consultant update.
- Council policies review.
- Litter bins update.
- Financial Matters:
- Report on Current Balances.
- To approve accounts for payment.
- Cleaner (February)
- Dog bins(February)
- Clerk salary
- Planning and Development to be considered.
- Village Concerns.
- To agree items for press release
- To resolve whether the council move into closed session.
- Any Matters for general discussion or inclusion in next agenda.
- Date of next meeting (to be agreed)
5th March 2022