Agenda Annual Parish Council Meeting on Thursday 19th May 2022 in The Barn commencing at 7.30pm.
Welcome by Chairman
Election of Chairman
Election of Vice-Chairman
Co-Option of Councillors
Apologies & reasons given
To receive declarations of Interest
To agree Minutes of the last meeting 2021
Clerks report on matters outstanding from the above minutes
Appoint representatives to undermentioned outside bodies:
b) Neighbourhood Police Panel
c) South Lincs Fenland Partnership
To appoint committees & sub-committees
a) Planning & Highways Group
b) Finance Group
c) Communications Group
a) To approve the Annual Governance Statement by resolution
b) Consider Accounting Statements by members as a whole
c) Approve Accounting Statements by resolution
d) On approval Accounting Statement to be signed and dated
e) Approve Internal Auditor for 2022/2023
f) Approve Community Cleaner & Clerks hours and duties for 2022/2023
Community Cleaner (Winter 2.5 hrs/Summer 3 hrs week) - Parish Clerk 8 hrs week
g) Approve to renew Council’s Insurance Policy for the forthcoming year
h) Risk Assessment Audit
i) Computer passwords
Date of next meeting
Date to be confirmed – May 2023 commencing at 7.30 p.m.
NORMAL MEETING AGENDA
- Chairman’s remarks
- To receive and accept apologies where valid reasons for absence have been given to the Parish Clerk prior to the meeting.
- To receive declarations of interest under the Localism Act 2011 – being any pecuniary interest in agenda items not previously recorded on Members’ Register of Interests and any written requests for dispensation.
- To approve as a correct record the notes of the meeting of the Council held on 14th April 2022 and to authorise the Chairman to sign the official minutes.
- Reports from outside bodies.
- District Councillor
- County Councillor
- BPFMC Representative.
- Clerks Report.
- Traffic calming consultant update.
- Council policies review.
- Litter bins update.
- Financial Matters:
- Report on Current Balances.
- To approve following accounts for payment.
- Community Cleaner
- Dog bins
- Clerk salary/expenditure
- Planning and Development to be considered.
- Village Concerns.
- To agree items for press release
- To resolve whether the council move into closed session.
- Any Matters for general discussion or inclusion in next agenda.
- Date of next meeting (to be agreed)
Parish Clerk 12th May 2022